Managing the library user settings is very easy in Apicbase. This article shows you how you can view and change them.
There are two types of users: Library users and Outlet users. If you want to read up on adding new users, read the following article.
This article informs you of the library user permissions. Library users are users that manage your Apicbase library, they can create recipes, add ingredients, change settings, add users...
If you want to learn more about Outlet user permissions. Check out this article.
To view and change the permissions settings of a certain user, follow the steps below:
- Go to "Library Users" in the "Settings" section.
- You will get an overview of all the users that have access to your library, including all their permissions.
- To change one's permissions, click "Edit" next to the name of the person you would like to change the permissions for.
- A pop-up will appear. Tick off all the checkboxes of the permissions that the user will be allowed to and click "Save changes". To undo a permission, click once more on the checkbox.
To learn more about the different permissions, click here.
- To delete a user completely, click on the little trashcan icon at the back of each user. Depending on the size of your screen, it can be possible that you need to scroll to the right before you can access this.