You Apicbase library contains all the information on you recipes. Using a QR code, you can share this very easily with colleagues, partners, customers... This article shows you how.
- Click on "Products">"Recipes" and click on the recipe you want to share.
- Click on the "Share" button on top of the recipe page and select "Share by QR code".
- The QR-code will appear in a popup.
- You can just right-click on this image and paste the image in an email, on your website, social media, or wherever you want.
- Click on the "Settings" button below to choose what you want to be visible on the recipe page.
- You can share as much information you want on your recipe by checking the right boxes.
- Click on "Save settings" and the selected info will be shown when someone scans the QR code.
- If you scan the code, you will see this page. If you click on actions, you can print the page.