Food businesses always have to have a clear overview on the allergens in ingredients, recipes and menus. With APICBASE, you can easily generate your allergen card for your each item on your menu. Follow the steps below:
- Create a menu with all of your menu items (recipes). Click here to learn how to create a menu. If you already created a menu with all of your menu items, then go to the next step.
- Click on your menu to go to the menu overview. Then click on the 'export' button, then on 'allergen list' in the grey top toolbar.
- Your allergen card is now being downloaded in a Word document, ready to save and print out.
- You will find the document in your computer's downloads.
- OR:If the document takes longer to download, then you will find it under exportswhere you can download it.