The easiest way to start importing your ingredients into APICBASE.COM is to import them via the predefined template which you can find on APICBASE.COM. Follow the steps below to download the template and import your ingredients.
- Go to Ingredients in the Product Management section in the navigation bar on the left side.
- Click on 'New' in the gray toolbar.
- Click on 'Import Ingredients' to import ingredients through an Excel file. If you would like to add only one ingredient, you can click on '+ New Ingredient'.
- You will be redirected to a new page with a 3 step plan to import your ingredients. Download the template from "STEP 1".
- When you downloaded the basic template, you can then open this with Microsoft Excel and add all products to the Excel file. Once you are done adding products to the file, save the file, and return to the APIC Manager import page.
- Locate "STEP 2".
- Drag and drop or upload the Excel file onto the designated area.
- The upload will begin automatically.
- When uploading is done, the results of the upload will be visible in "STEP 3". Possible errors will be identified and you will be notified.