Photo & Media Management
Online training sessions
Barcode Scanner App
How can I bulk edit a selection of ingredients?
There are several ways of editing ingredient information efficiently. This article shows you how to bulk info for a selection of ingredients directly from the ingredient list.
If you quickly want to change certain fields like category and sub category for a selection of ingredients, please follow these steps:
- Select: "Products">"Ingredients" in the upper menu to go to your ingredients list.
- Select the ingredients that you want to change the data for.
- Click on "Selection">"Edit Selected Items".
- A popup appears showing the following variables.
- Article Type
- Accounting Category
- Verified For Production
- Allowed In Production
- Storage Instructions
- Shelf Life
- Custom Fields
- Fill in the right values for the fields you want to change and click on "Edit".
- The values for the changed fields are now changed on all the selected ingredients.