When you have made a plan for production, you have to activate the plan when you start production. This way, you can re-use a plan. This article learns you how.
- Click on "Planning" in the top menu and select "Production Plan".
- Select the right outlet.
- Your saved plans can be found under the tab "Plan library". To activate it, click on the "Activate" button at the front of your desired plan. If you want to learn how to make a new plan, read this article.
You will also see a number of buttons here:
- "Report": this button allows you to download an Excel report which shows who carried out which task when the plan was completed.
- "BOM": with this button you can download an Excel report containing all the necessary ingredients and sub-recipes to complete the production plan successfully.
- "Method": this button allows you to download an Excel report that lists the different tasks and their working methods as shown in the recipes. You can also print this list to keep in the kitchen.
- : this button allows you to edit the plan.
- : with this button you can remove the plan from the list of library plans
Once a production plan is activated, you can execute the plan and register the progress. Read this article on how to do this.