In the APIC Manager, you can easily create an animated video in GIF or MP4. Compared to GIF files, MP4 files have a higher quality and are a better format for sharing your creations on social media, like Facebook, Instagram and so on.
Follow the steps below to start creating your animation:
- Go to Photo Albums and click on ‘New’ at the top of the page to create a new album.
- Give the album a name and select the images you want to use in your animation.
- Click Save. You are now in the album.
- Find the Tools button at the top of the page and select animated GIF/MP4.
- Define the speed and download/save it in your preferred format (GIF or MP4).
You can now share the download with your customers and your followers via YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, ... Take a look at the one we created in this example here.
Animations are available for image albums, dish albums and for recipe steps.