Photo & Media Management
Online training sessions
Barcode Scanner App
Create an Animated Video in GIF or MP4
In the Media module, you can easily create an animated video in GIF or MP4. Compared to GIF files, MP4 files have a higher quality and are a better format for sharing your creations on social media, like Facebook, Instagram and so on.
Follow the steps below to start creating your animation:
- Go to Products> Media> Album
- Click on ‘New’ at the top of the page to create a new album.
- Give the album a name and select the images you want to use in your animation and Save.
- Go to Products > Media > Album and select the album you want to make an animated GIF/MP4
- Select Others > Animation/GIF/MP4
- Previous Image
- Next image
Define the Speed
- Slower Speed
- Faster Speed
You can now share the download with your customers and your followers via YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook, Take a look at the one we created in this example here.
Animations are available for image albums, dish albums, and recipe steps.