In this article, you will find how you can import your Planday labor cost data into Apicbases
Settings in Planday:
- Go to "Settings"
- Select "Integrations" and then go to "API access"
- On the page, you will have to add a new app
- Set the name for the new app as: Apicbase
- The redirect URL is: https://get.apicbase.com/
- The scopes that you need to fill in are the following ones
- HR: READ
- Scheduling: ALL
- Payroll: ALL
- Then click "Authorize" and the new app will be created, you will also get an "App ID" and a "Token". These you will need later on Apicbase.
Settings in Apicbase:
- To activate the integration, you will need to go to "Setting" --> "Outlet settings"
- Choose the outlet where you want to activate the integration for.
- Click on "Outlet settings" for this outlet.
- Then go to the "Integrations" tab.
- Now select Planday as the HR tool you want to use.
- Now fill in the "App ID" and "Token" that was created in Planday.
- Now click on "Fetch Departments" and select the department that needs to be linked to the outlet.
- When you did all these steps click on "Save"
- Now when you go to the sales dashboard and click on "Bring me to the old sales dashboard" you will have your Planday data available in the dashboard.