When creating a recipe, you can see different aspects like the preparation steps, the cost overview, the allergens & nutritions, and more. Easily export and print these sheets to use in the kitchen or share with others.
- Go to the recipe of which you would like to have the information.
- In the grey top toolbar, you’ll see the “export” button. Click on it and a list of possible exports will appear.
- Microsoft Word: download a Word file with the recipe overview, including the ingredients, preparation steps, pictures and allergens.
- Microsoft Excel: download an Excel file with the ingredients, cost per serving, sub recipes, preparation steps and allergens.
- Costing sheet: print out or save the costing sheet; this concerns the data under the “financial” tab.
- Preparation sheet: print out or save the preparation steps; this concerns the data under the “general” tab.
- Allergens & Nutritions: print out or save the allergen and nutritional value information; this concerns the data under the “allergens & nutritions” tab.
- Let’s click on ‘costing sheet’. A message will appear that your printout is rendering. When the printout is ready, a new tab will open with a popup to either save the printout as a PDF file or to directly print it (this popup can vary depending your computer settings). If you do not see this happening, check in the URL-bar if your browser is blocking popups from apicbase.com.