To edit an album, follow these steps:
- Go to the detail page of the album you want to edit.
- Once you're at the detail page, click the 'Edit' button.
You are now redirected to the edit page of the album. Once you're there:
- All the images that are already part of the album are listed under 'Images already in the album'.
- Click on any of those images to remove them from the album. A red border will appear around the selected images.
- All the images that are not yet part of the album are listed under 'Click to add images to this album'.
- Click on any of these images to add them to the album. A green border will appear around the selected images. All images are ordered in chronological order with the most recent one first, but you can easily search & filter through your images.
- Click the 'Save' button to save the album.
- You are now being redirected to the album you just updated.