To organise your ingredients, recipes or menus the way you would like them to be organised, you can now create custom categories on each of these levels. Follow the steps below to create categories with different fields. You can also use the search and filter tool for the custom fields (click here to learn about the search and filter feature).
- Log in to your library and go to library settings.
- You will see a section called “custom fields”. Here, you’ll be able to change the names of existing categories or create custom fields.
- Click on “add new category” and a popup will appear. Here you can fill out the name of your new category and a value, subcategory or another custom field. Then, click on “save”.
- Your new category will now be added to the edit field of your (new) ingredient, recipe or menu in the tab "custom fields", and it will also be added to your search&filter column.
In the edit field of your (new) ingredient, recipe or menu:
In the search & filter column:
- To edit the name of an existing category, click on the “pencil” icon.
- To remove a field, click on the “trash can” icon.