The dashboard is the heart of your APIC Manager. From your dashboard, you are able to see the status of your database in a glimpse.
Let's take a look at the dashboard:
- In the left column:
You will the different sections in light yellow: media, product management, procurement, inspiration and settings. By clicking on the arrows besides the section names, you can fold up or fold out the other options that are categorised in the sections.
- In the topbar:
You will see an overview of the number of recipes, ingredients, menus... in your database.
- In the middle of the screen:
Your latest images will be displayed, as well as your latest recipes, menus, ingredients, beverages. You are able to add a new item quickly by clicking on the '+ New' button.
- In the top right hand corner:
- You will have access to the inspiration page. This is our social media platform where all our customers can share their chef or restaurant profile, with images and recipes. It is completely up to you how much you share from your business.
- Next to the 'inspiration' button, you will find a 'library' button. Here you can change to another library, if you have acces to multiple libraries; and sign out of the dashboard.
- In the right hand column:
- You will see 'quick links' to easily upload new images and create new recipes, new menus, and so on.
- Underneath the quick links, you will see your profile completion. This is the profile that appears on the inspiration page. You can add a biography of your business, the address, opening hours, contact details and ratings that your business has earned.
- In the 'News and Updates' section, you will see messages from APICBASE.COM to keep you informed about the new features in the software and when there's an update planned.