To register a delivery that has been ordered through APICBASE, follow the steps below:
- Go to procurement > orders > choose outlet.
- You will see 3 tabs. To get an overview of your outstanding orders, click on the tab 'ordered'.
- Click on the order you would like to register as received. A side column will now appear. Click on 'receive order'.
- This will now bring you to a new screen where you can enter the received quantities for the items you ordered: all, partially or none. This is a manual check that needs to be done as this can vary.
- Click on save. Your outstanding order will now be filed under the "delivered" tab (the 3rd tab) and the goods will be added to your inventory.