Apicbase provides a way to connect suppliers via API. More specifically there is a way for suppliers to post assortment files (json) to our API. Apicbase will then synchronize this data with the customer's library/outlets.
After you completed the product catalogue/assortment part, you can start automating orders towards your system (see here for more info).
In order to be approved as a supplier-integration-user please provide the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Generic info on your company (website, amount of employees, how many customers you are serving, Which countries/regions are you active in, etc.)
- Which mutual customers are involved in the integration?
- Which mutual customer will be using the integration as a first test customer in béta phase?
- Technical contact (who can we contact in case of issues?)
- Technical contact phone number
- The main functional, operational & commercial contacts (email is ok)
Also, please refer to our Quality check article to get a grasp what we require suppliers to send: Generic Suppliers API - Quality check.
After you are approved as a supplier-integration-user, please follow the next steps: