To generate a purchase order, follow the steps below:
- Go to the procurement module and click on 'orders'.
- Choose the outlet for which you want to generate a purchase order.
- Click on 'place new order' in the grey toolbar.
- Your ingredient list will appear in the background and a popup will appear to select a specific supplier. You can close this and continue to the full ingredient list, as the software will split the different purchase orders per supplier anyway.
- Click on the '+' or type the quantity next to the ingredient you would want to order. A column will appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
- If you have set a par level for (some) ingredients, you can also click on that button. Then the quantity will be automatically calculated based on the difference of the par level and the remaining quantity in stock.
- You can set a delivery date and time.
- Click on 'send order mail' to generate the finished purchase order or leave the screen if you want to continue later.
- If you have send out the order, you will receive a copy in your mail. Your order will be listed in the 'ordered' tab.