Add library users
To add users to your library, in order for them to be able to access the library with their own account, follow the steps below:
- Go to 'user management' in the 'settings' section in the navigation bar. You will now see an overview of all the users that are already connected to your library, along with their permissions.
- To add a user, find the '+add library user' button below the user list. A pop-up will appear.
- Fill out all the details that are asked: first name, last name and email address. Make sure the email address is correct, as the new user will receive an activation email on that email address.
- You can change the permissions by thicking off the checkboxes below the different permissions. Read more about the different permissions here.
- Click 'save changes'. The user will be added to the user list, but not be activated yet. The new user will receive an email which contains an activation link to activate the account and set a new password. Once the password is set, the new user can log in to APICBASE.COM.
- In case the newly added user does not receive any email (also check the spam folder), you will see a little lock behind his or her name. By clicking on this, you will also be able to see the activation link. Using this link will also activate his or her account.
If you have used up all of your available library users, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to up this number. You will not be charged for this.
Add outlets users
To add users to a specific outlet, choose the outlet tab in user management.
- Click on the '+ add outlet user' button and fill out the details of the user you would like to add.
- Choose the outlets to which the users should have access.