To add users to your library, in order for them to be able to access the library with their own account, follow the steps below:
- Go to 'user management' in the 'settings' section in the navigation bar. Click again on 'user management' under 'library settings'. You will now see an overview of all the users that are already connected to your library, along with their permissions.
- To add a user, find the '+add library user' button below the users list.
- If there is no button, this might mean you have used the maximum of library users in your package. You can solve this by deleting an existing user or by ordering extra library users at email@example.com.
- If there is a button, click on it. A pop-up will appear.
- Fill out all the details that are asked: first name, last name and email address. Make sure the email address is correct, as the new user will receive an activation email on that email address.
- You can change the permissions by thicking off the checkboxes below the different permissions. Read more about the different permissions here.
- Click 'save changes'. The user will be added to the user list, but not be activated yet. The new user will receive an email which contains an activation link to activate the account and set a new password. Once the password is set, the new user can login to APICBASE.COM.