Within APICBASE Manager, companies can appoint one or more employees -for example within the procurement team - to be the controller of all allergen related information in the database. This employee can control all the allergen input on ingredient, recipe and menu level in the database.
To verify the allergens, follow the steps below:
1. Verify user settings in library:
- First, you will need to assign a person in your library to be able to verify the allergens. Go to 'user management' in the 'settings' section and then to 'user management' in the 'library settings'.
- Check if the user is already added to the library.
- If no, then click on '+ add library user'.
- If yes, please check the ingredient verification column.
- If there is a 'V' beside their name, then this means the user is already able to verify allergens. Go to step 3.
- If there is a '—' beside their name, then click on 'edit'. Continue to step 2.
2. Assign person to ingredient verification:
- When you click on 'edit', you will be able to add 'ingredient verification' as a permission.
- Thick off the ingredient verification checkbox and click on 'save changes'.
- The person will now have a 'V' beside their name in the ingredient verification column.